English is not my mother language, please don’t let
language barrier distract you from fact finding aspect.
Independent, in-depth, unbiased source on penny stocks, micro caps, pink sheet stocks, and the OTCBB
My day trading strategy is very simple as follows:
- I am a news junky. I trade based on the news. I spend hours watching the news consider the effect on Penny Stocks. I am quick to catch any related breaking news as soon as it hits the wire. When it comes to penny trading, News is the ultimate factor.
- I use specific software / http://bit.ly/9QAI2P / to find breakouts by just running a simple filtering to scan hundreds of stocks daily.
- Buy at support sell at resistance, only when they can hold.
- Watching last 30 minutes of the market and find stocks which have a large increase in shares purchased. Good method to add to my watch list and predict next day’s move.
- Reading MM´s intention by focusing on their buying or selling blocks. For instance, buying or selling 100 shares of penny stocks doesn’t make sense when the commission fee is larger than what they pay for the stock. Only MMs can get away with it. Learn how to play their game since you cannot beat them.
- Finally in penny-land sometimes the Chart does not tell the full story, but its important to understand them and use them as a supporting tool to identified momentum and other factors which can help me to make my decision in buying or selling, only for very short term. Remember, penny stocks are not for investment; they are just for trading, it’s like hit and run. You play penny for quick profit’
This forum welcomes you to become part of the discussion. Any input is most definitely welcomed here.
Thank you and Good Luck.